It has emerged as an excellent alternative to surgery and is popular because of two reasons:
1. Anesthesia is not required.
2. It does not take too long to recover.
How Shock Therapy Works to Relieve Chronic Plantar Fasciitis
There are several pros and cons of this treatment.
• It is a non-invasive option
• Very few complications compared to surgical procedure post treatment
• It is less painful
• It is quite expensive
• It is done in phases and for every phase you have to pay for it.
• A few people reported to have suffered not-so-major post treatment side effects such as reddening of skin, swelling of