It’s undoubtedly the best physical and sports activity which offers numerous health benefits, but it has some adverse effects as well. Cyclists often complain about neck pain and numbness while cycling. Neck pain indicates that your position on your cycle isn’t correct. Having a correct position is very important while cycling.
- You must sit high on the saddle
- Place your hands on top of the bars or the brake hoods
- Elbows can be bent a little but should not be locked
- Never look downwards while riding
- You chest should be lifted a bit while riding